1. You must accept that the money you have lost in gambling is lost forever.
2. There is no such thing as a “sure-win”.
3. Gambling will never solve your financial problems.
4. Engage in activities other than Gambling during your spare time. Gambling is not entertainment but a costly mental drug.
5. Gambling actually increases stress rather than relieving it.
6. Do not under-estimate the adverse consequences of gambling.
7. Understand that your family wants you to quit gambling more than they want you to win money.
8. is difficult to quit gambling by yourself. You should seek help early from specialists.